Injuries caused by electric shocks can vary from minor to fatal, and often times these accidents are brought on by our own carelessness when we become exposed to electrical energy.
To minimise your chances of experiencing an electric shock at home, S A Wilde Electrical offers the following tips to help keep you and your loved ones safe.
Cover Your Sockets
One of the easiest ways to prevent electric shocks is to cover your sockets with a power socket protector when not in use. This is especially important if you have young and inquisitive children at home.
Keep Appliances Away from Water
Electrical appliances and water just don’t mix, so be sure to keep all appliances away from wet areas such as pools, baths, sinks, and laundry ......